Too Good To Be True?

Watchman
Foreman

Too Good To Be True?

Post by Watchman »

I saw this ad and it fascinated me because it is so revolutionary. This is a machine that extracts water from the humidity in the air. No hookup, just plug in. I am not a shill for the company and know nothing about it. Though they have links on their web site to water analysis reports, they don't say much about the end results. Is the water distilled, thereby eliminating chemicals and bacteria? I don't know. I could envison this (if it works) being used with a solar panel to gain power. See if you can figure it out.

http://www.ecoloblue.com/homeoffice.html
“Two is one, one is none”
dejure

Re: Too Good To Be True?

Post by dejure »

Here in the Northwet of Washington, I have a dehumidifier, They work great, if you don't mind a bit of ice forming on the coils and melting off into a collector bucket.

I suspect my dehumidifier is comparable to the moisture capture device advertised, but with a few more buzzers and bells. Mine puts out about 1 gallon or more a day, dependent on humidity. And it's significantly less expensive.
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Re: Too Good To Be True?

Post by Toepopper »

I suspect that these units have been banned in Kowleefornia because they are too practical, and THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC does not want the citizenry to have something that makes them independant or self sufficient. :mrgreen: