How To Become Your Own First-Responder

Watchman
Foreman

How To Become Your Own First-Responder

Post by Watchman »

We are all exposed to various potentially dangerous situations daily, and some may say surviving daily life is just a numbers game. Our lives can change in a split second, and we are responsible for our own safety. We need to be prepared to act at any time, and we must have the knowledge to save our lives or the lives of others.

In my 48 years on this planet, I have seen my share of tragedies, and I’ve been involved in various accidents that reminded me that it is never too late to improve my skills and learn how to deal with and cope with various situations.

I’ve been in car accidents, I’ve saved a friend from choking on a piece of stake, I helped stabilize my brother-in-law when he had a chainsaw accident, and I’ve witnessed many other situations that had both favorable and unfavorable outcomes.

If you live long enough, you realize that bad things just happen and it is nobody’s fault. However, you can blame yourself or others if you lack the knowledge to do something about it, and unfortunately, far too many people fail to understand that even basic first-aid training can save lives.

As preppers, we train in times of peace so we can be ready in times of madness. I believe that you don’t need to be a prepper to want to become prepared for the uncertain future. Any responsible citizen should think in advance about what they would do if faced with the less pleasant aspects of life. ➡️ READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
“Two is one, one is none”