Dreaming

Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Dreaming

Post by Toepopper »

Last night I had a dream. I was young again and living in Florida during the great construction boom of the early 1970s, making good money and having not a worry in the world. I was hanging out with good friends and having a great time, was tan and fit and as strong as a horse. This dream was so vivid that when I woke up I had the feeling it was real and it took a full minute to realize it was just a dream. It left me with a momentary feeling of calm and tranquility that I didn't want to end. A half a century has past since those good times and most of those old friends have passed away. Nothing in America is the same as it was then as reason and level headed common sense is no longer used by the lunatics that have stolen the government. Patriotic American citizens are now branded as terrorists while left wing eco zealots pass new laws to take away our rights under the facade of saving the planet. I don't have the ability to predict the future and I don't know where this train is headed but our current path to destruction must change before the country collapses.