⚕️ Elderberry Extract - Just Saying!

Watchman
Foreman

⚕️ Elderberry Extract - Just Saying!

Post by Watchman »

I am not one to give health advice. What works for me works for me and may not work for anyone else - and could prove to be risky if not researched well. I am relaying my own experience and encourage you to do your own research. The benefits of a daily dose of elderberry extract are very well-known and promoted in Europe and other parts of the world. NOT in the United States! Why? Because 'Big Pharma' does not own it. We have been taking a daily dose of elderberry extract (1 teaspoon) for almost 20 years. Have had no flu, ever, and can count on one hand the number of colds we have had - they must have been real buggers! In addition to the extract we take a heavy dose of immune-building supplements also daily. I am not a medical researcher, just sure in my heart that these two regimens have kept us healthy. Do your own research and make decisions thoughtfully and if appropriate, with your health-care provider. Don't expect changes overnight. This is a build-up process that could take months or years to make your immune system a warrior and your first line of defense.
“Two is one, one is none”