Woman's CCW Bag

Watchman
Foreman

Woman's CCW Bag

Post by Watchman »

Get yer 5-shooter, maw!
002.JPG
003.JPG
We were at a sporting goods store a couple of days ago and my wife decided she want ed a purse with a compartment to carry "The Pink Lady". Knowing my dear wife like I know her, I already figured out which one she was going to get. She had two choices narrowed down. One was a leather tooled purse like a saddle bag with silver trimming. The other was a god-awful "zebra" themed purse. I explained [patiently] to her that the less attention she calls to herself and what she is carrying, the better. She saw the light and bought this one instead. The holder inside the pocket is lined with velcro so she can position pinky at any angle. If you look closely you will see a pink ribbon tied to the zipper pull. This is there STRICTLY to quickly located the right pocket in a tense emergency. A casual onlooker would merely think it was a reminder of breast cancer. What do you think?
“Two is one, one is none”
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Re: Woman's CCW Bag

Post by Toepopper »

Thats a nice unit but the wife will have to remain ever vigilant of whats inside and never set it down. One trick of the street people in big cities is to quietly walk up from behind on an unsuspecting woman, cut the shoulder strap and yank the purse away, then run off with the prize. Thats why I would prefer to carry in a tuck away holster or in the belt so the weapon stays on me if someone tries to snatch my purse. :lol:
Watchman
Foreman

Re: Woman's CCW Bag

Post by Watchman »

002.JPG
001.JPG
After a bit of discussion we revised the woman's carry. Although we have no big city around here, we have plenty of scum bags. Went to the sporting goods store again and purchased a "fanny pack".
“Two is one, one is none”