Lead ammunition

Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Lead ammunition

Post by Toepopper »

The rabid enviro's at the EPA have decided to shut down the last lead smelter in the country. The Doe Run lead mine/smelter in the state of Missouri will be forced to close its smelting operation due to the new regulations from the EPA. This means all lead based products such as 22 ammunition and lead bullets of any caliber will now be coming from China or some other NAFTA SHAFTA country. Here where I live there is no 22 ammunition for sale anywhere. One woman friend of mine paid $40 for one brick of Aguila 22 LR and she said she was glad to get it at any price. The closing of this smelter means that lead ore can still be mined but must be shipped overseas to be processed and the finished product shipped back into the U.S. Our beloved president has also recently signed another executive order banning the importation of ammunition into America. So get it while you still can as lead based ammo and reloading supplies are going to become nonexistent in the very near future. Also, Governor Jerry Brown of California has signed a new bill into law that outlaws the use of lead ammunition and shot in the entire state of Ca. over the objections of the Fish and Game Commission and the NRA. The current administration in DC knows they can never get all the guns so now they are going to try to eliminate ammunition from John Q. Citizen.
knobster

Re: Lead ammunition

Post by knobster »

One small step at a time for total control of the populace. Fortunately I cast my own bullets so as long as the clip on wheel weights are still made of lead, my supply is fine. (But just in case, I acquired several 5-gal buckets full of these wheel weights!)