The New Hi-Point 45's

308gun

The New Hi-Point 45's

Post by 308gun »

Hi-point now has a 45acp Carbine, that is very cool has all the rails for scope, or laser red dot, and also has a forward fold down hand grip, this is what i added and at the range shot good 3 inch groups at 50 yards, they also have a new model 45 acp pistol the slide is heavy but this gives almost no felt recoil and the best part the new carbine and pistol (pistol $183.00) & (Carbine $269.00) use the same magazine it has a orange follower the old model mags can not be used and have a black follower , and factory says aftermarket mags cause problems on bolt wear etc. new mags also have a cut out half moon on front of mag for better feeding.... the pistol groups well too , the 45 acp in a carbine has more speed and force on target... I rate this 100 % American made firearms 5 starts, free factory repairs for life , and I got a free Hi-Point Ball cap Camo and free t-shirt , USA made for order of extra factory mags... all made in Black finish...... :thumbs: This can become the great home defense combo arms.....