Kel-Tec PMR 30

Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Kel-Tec PMR 30

Post by Toepopper »

While at the range last Saturday I had the opportunity to inspect and fire a new pistol made by Kel-Tec. This pistol is made out of fiberglass and is extremely lightweight and feels like a childs toy water pistol. While carrying this sidearm in a holster I had to keep looking down to make sure it was still there. This handgun is chambered for 22 magnum and has a magazine capacity of 30 rounds. The rear sights are brilliant orange while the front sight is a glowing green dot which allows a good sight picture to be aquired in low light conditions. Although my first thought was that this is a piece of garbage, after I fired the weapon I liked it. It has a smooth trigger and little recoil considering its light weight and those 22 magnum hollow points hit hard. Very accurate also. Manufacturers suggested retail price for the PMR -30 is $415.
side_job

Re: Kel-Tec PMR 30

Post by side_job »

problem is availability. I have had a back order in since January that still hasn't been filled. If you can find one, then you have just gotten lucky.
Toepopper

Re: Kel-Tec PMR 30

Post by Toepopper »

The person who owned this gun told me he had to wait 8 months before it came in. Kel-Tec has very few employees and are notoriously slow in producing and delivering their merchandise. Don't know why they don't hire more people and speed up production as the market is there to sell every gun they can produce.