⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Harbinger (The) (2011) - By Jonathan Cahn

Reviews of books by forum members. Nothing fancy, just our take on books covering the subjects of this forum. Something that may be exciting or interesting to us may be a dud to you. Use discernment.
Watchman
Foreman

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Harbinger (The) (2011) - By Jonathan Cahn

Post by Watchman »

I'm astounded! Here it is 2024 and I just finished reading a book that was written in 2011 (13 years ago) that when published mimicked (or as some would say, foretold) what is happening in this Constitutional republic now. It is so flipping eerie, even down to details about who was in office at that time and now. It will chill you to the bone. Technically, this is a novel but prove to me that it isn't a mirror-image of today! If you have the balls, read it but be forewarned that some critics will present an anti-Christian bigotry toward it. You have two reading missions to perform: 1) Is to read the book objectively and compare the author's "fictional" predictions with real life and history; and 2) to enjoy it and let your spine be chilled by the comparisons. Here's one synopsis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Harbinger_(novel)

Available at Amazon.com (among others).
“Two is one, one is none”