⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐American Exit Strategy (The Economic Collapse Chronicles) - By Mark Goodwin

Reviews of books by forum members. Nothing fancy, just our take on books covering the subjects of this forum. Something that may be exciting or interesting to us may be a dud to you. Use discernment.
Watchman
Foreman

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐American Exit Strategy (The Economic Collapse Chronicles) - By Mark Goodwin

Post by Watchman »

Matt and Karen Bair thought they were prepared for anything, but can they survive a total collapse of the economic system? If they want to live through the crisis, they’ll have to think fast and move quickly. In a world where all the rules have changed, and savagery is law, those who hesitate pay with their very lives. America is on the cusp of financial annihilation and desperation pushes society to the brink. Government borrowing and monetary creation reach their limits and funds are no longer available for entitlement programs. The thin veneer of civility quickly gives way, revealing the brutal underside of humanity. Widespread civil unrest erupts across the country making cities unlivable. Matt and Karen will have to make the most of every resource and opportunity. They must stay alive long enough to adapt to the ominous nightmare that has become the new normal.American Exit Strategy is a work of fiction . . . until it becomes history!
71wAspq9-WL._SL1360_.jpg
AMAZON
“Two is one, one is none”
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Re: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐American Exit Strategy (The Economic Collapse Chronicles) - By Mark Goodwin

Post by Toepopper »

Last night I finished book 3 of this series. Good books, I felt like I knew the characters and didn't want the books/storyline to end.