How To Prepare For the End of Cash

Watchman
Foreman

Post by Watchman »

By Tim Gamble

You may also be interested in my article "Stop The Madness! Keep Cash Alive!!" on why a cashless economy is very bad for people, and why cash is superior. 

The bad news: cash is going away. Our esteemed leaders in government and big business have decided this for us, and are picking up the pace in the move to a cashless, all digital economy. We can try to resist (and should), but at this point it is almost a done deal. 

The good news: cash isn't going away this year. When it does go away, it won't happen overnight. It will take time to complete the move. This us you some time to prepare for what is almost certainly coming. So, how do we prepare? Here are some of my thoughts.

Start by getting your financial house in order. Reducing your expenses and getting out of debt are very important steps to surviving a cashless economy. The fewer bills you have, the less dependent on the cashless system you will be. Check out my article Financial Preparedness: Back to the Basics for some great ideas on this topic. ➡️ READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
“Two is one, one is none”