Chapter IX - Sustainable Preparedness: Acclimatized!

Watchman
Foreman

Chapter IX - Sustainable Preparedness: Acclimatized!

Post by Watchman »

Chapter IX – Sustainable Preparedness: Acclimatized!

This is one of those situations in which you cannot please everybody, peacefully debate, or try to make your point without animosity – it’s impossible! You don’t know how long I have agonized about this subject and have been unable to come to a consensus with my family, friends, acquaintances, and fellow patriots. I have come to the point that I think this issue may never be resolved except through the complete destruction of humanity. Harsh, isn’t it? This essay is MY opinion and MY thoughts and I do not ask others to agree with it. Read it if you will, or don’t read it – your choice in Free America!

I am a Christian and a Constitutionalist and I think the two are inter-connected. I believe in my heart that God gave the idea of the Constitution to someone, whose Identity I do not know. This person studied the revelation and ran with it. If you think about it, it is a perfect form of life and government and only when people try to change it to their own understanding or desires do we run into trouble. Do yourself a favor and read it and study it and then cherish it! I have not always been a supporter or student of this brilliant oasis in space we live on and call planet Earth. I’ve roamed it extensively and have did my share to help destroy it. But I have traveled the road and walked-the-walk and I say to those who will not take an interest in cleaning this mess up, you are damn sure part of the problem. Our parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and ancestors did the best they could with what they had and the knowledge they possessed at the time. I put no blame on them because they lived to survive. The problems began in the mid-19th century when people began to industrialize. Industrialization in itself is not evil and at the time, possibly, growth was the only thing in mind and not safeguards or preservation. Ideally each generation would leave the world better than they received it.

I defy ANYONE to tell me that God created “creation” for us to destroy it. It is my humble opinion that He gave us dominion but not destruction. He lovingly gave us this dazzling masterpiece to feed, nurture and preserve. Instead, we have stripped it bare, abused, poisoned and exploited it. When I first thought about this piece I was determined to keep religion out of it but that is impossible also. My point is, this is not about denomination or belief, but between good and evil, God vs. Satan. Every single thing we do in life that is bad is instigated by the evil one in his quest to dethrone Jesus. We already know that this is not going to happen but the demon will take as many souls as we freely offer.

A rancher and I were talking one day and he casually mentioned that ‘we ranchers and farmers are probably among the very first conservationists.’ It got me to thinking about a lot of things but mainly the environment because it has never been a top priority with me. In the years since we went through a metamorphosis from broke, young and wasteful to tightwads extraordinaire. That wasn’t the last stop on our express train trip though. When things began heating up in society I met a man (now deceased, may God rest his soul) named “Bob” who taught me about preparedness. At first I was not too enthusiastic but with time and patience it began to sink in and we have not stopped to this day. Somewhere along the line (and I can’t pinpoint it after all these years) we began to take extra-special are of the tiny section of land that we own. We began to study how to put it into production for some food for our table. We have NEVER put a single drop of pesticide or herbicide on our property and before you knew it we were having bumper crops of vegetables ‘from our little backyard garden by the fence’ and the birds and bees began coming around again. We composted everything and used it as our only fertilizer.

Fast forward more years and now we are in a conundrum about the climate, earth and weather changes. No one, absolutely no one, can tell me that these changes have not occurred; what they argue is that it IS NOT happening at all. Bulls***! The weather has changed, seismic and volcanic events are intensifying, the air and water are poisoned, and our descendants are living under a death warrant. The question now is not how or who it was caused by but can we do something to save it? I live in a mountainous part of the northern Rockies and scientists have discovered water in mountain streams tainted with poisonous compounds. Our fellow citizens near lakes and rivers have got to contend with antidepressants and birth-control medications (and hundreds of others) in their water and food. Think of what is in your food that has been irrigated with this water. Radioactivity, diseases in wildlife, acid rain, and more and more and more, not to mention processed foods, obesity epidemic, cancer and endless maladies. How often have you heard that the earth will heal itself? Not without our help – we do not have millions of years to wait and find out. Are you content to breathe, drink and eat the poison that is saturated in our existence? Not me! Are you content to realize that your descendants will wink out like a light because of this rot? Not me! The absolute hatred that exists in this world is NOT from God, it is from the evil one and it will do whatever it takes to destroy us and our souls. You must realize that it doesn’t matter a hill of beans where the earth changes and weather came from. We all must make major changes to ensure we stay on the road ahead. Number one, and most important (as related to us by Jesus Himself) is to love your neighbor as yourself. Shake your neighbor’s hand and offer him help for any reason, as you are able. Don’t worry about getting paid back – give it without condition and encourage your neighbor to help someone else. Number two, think of the environment as a war that needs to be fought – as another aspect of preparedness and survival. It doesn’t matter how it occurred but that we do something, NOT JUST SIT ON OUR ASSES AND BLAME SOMEONE ELSE. I believe that protection of the environment (and your little portion thereof) is as necessary as one of your normal ‘preparedness tasks’ such as stocking the pantry or honing your survival skills. We need to clean this planet up to ensure life for our g-g-g-g-g-g-g-grandchildren. Preparedness MUST include responsible actions to meet the youth of today out in the pasture to discuss how to best proceed with this new war for humanity’s survival.

I, for one, have a tremendous faith in our younger generation. Think Isaiah 11:6 ‘A Little child shall lead them.’ I do NOT condone violence against anyone except in self-defense, but they are scared shitless of the hand they have been dealt and they want and need things to change. Whether you and I like it or not, the world is theirs and we should be working with them to correct our mistakes, not fighting them. We and our ancestors made a lot of errors in building this world and society and we must get together to help save it. Use the science that we have to correct problems, not create more. IMHO growth without responsibility is a death wish. We (you and me), big business, and big government DO NOT need to make any more mistakes.

Watchman

⬇️ Please Download

Last bumped by Watchman on 11 Jul 2022 06:20.
“Two is one, one is none”