Mini Thunder Blaster

Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Mini Thunder Blaster

Post by Toepopper »

Can't afford a handgun? You need to get one of these. The mini Thunder Blaster is a handheld, pushbutton controlled, non lethal defensive weapon that emits 100,000 volts of electricity into your attacker and is guaranteed to curl his eyelashes and stop the attack post haste. They are legal to carry in most states but you should check your local area to be sure they are legal. This is an inexpensive way to defend yourself against anyone trying to push his way into your house. Mine cost $22 and runs on a 9 volt battery. I have asked several people if they would like to volunteer to be zapped and all have declined. Perfect for a smaller woman as there is zero recoil and no loud noise to contend with. Of course if your home is under attack from an armed home invasion gang than this is not the correct weapon to use to stop them but a single unarmed drunk or druggie could be stopped easily.
308gun

Re: Mini Thunder Blaster

Post by 308gun »

I would issue a strong warning about that , people have been killed by the police models, old people with heart problems, or other health issues have died ,,, they can kill or on the other hand a person on drugs may overcome the charge... i would only use the same as you would a firearm... always have a plan b : any item we have, a screw driver or pen can be a very good weapon . this could also go under mind set too.the skill or will to kill to save life may be our greatest weapons:
Watchman
Foreman

Post by Watchman »

Obviously the cops use them indiscriminately and there are fatalities. If a fatality occurs when someone attacking me or my family it is part of the game and the end results would be no less than a 9mm plug. Yes, by all means check the laws.
“Two is one, one is none”
Toepopper

Post by Toepopper »

The police models ($1200.) shoot darts into the skin that are attached to wires which carry voltage to the body through a pulsating rythm. Yes there have been deaths caused by these taser guns but I don't expect to be attacked by an old person with a heart condition and if I were I can manage to throw them down to the ground and subdue them until the coppers arrive. Most armed home invasions or street robberies are done by young punks on dope.
308gun

Post by 308gun »

I never go out with out some ccw, the Blaster is good too, I have an old one by a different make 150,000 volts on a 9v battery, i put warning to not test on friends or pets.... hope you got my point,, and kids in schools have mis-used same as firearms.
Toepopper

Post by Toepopper »

Oh no, I would never try to test this thing on friends or pets. This is serious business. The company who manufactures the mini blaster will give you one for free if you volunteer to be zapped with it. I don't think they have had any takers yet!
Here is some information on the legalities of owning a stun gun or a taser. Stun guns and tasers are not considered firearms-they're legal to own in:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, and Puerto Rico.
CT- Legal for home use, carrying prohibited.
IL- A FOID card is required.
IN- Taser subject to requirement of handgun license.
WI- A CCW permit is required.
PR- Special permit/training certificate may be required.

Illegal areas: HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, RI, and all US Virgin Islands. Plus Annapolis Maryland, Baltimore MD, Baltimore County MD, Chicago IL, DC, Philadelphia PA.
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Post by fern »

I did not know they were not legal in those areas of MD. I put one in the hands of our daughters when we lived there since shooting someone is out of the question ever.
“Laws are made for the weak more than the strong.” Ben Franklin
Watchman
Foreman

Post by Watchman »

Do these mini-blasters have to contact the scumbag? If so, close-in decreases your chances against a doped-up 29-year-old who lifts barbells every day.
“Two is one, one is none”
Toepopper

Post by Toepopper »

Yes sir you are correct and you must make contact with the attackers body but these weapons will penetrate 2" of clothing. You would be limited in your defense and could only employ it during certain situations like if someone was trying to get through a window or door, or a woman who is grabbed from behind while walking to her car. Once he's inside your house it might be a better tactic to back away from him and rack a round in that 9mm.
You can buy a taser gun that shoots darts out to a distance of 15 feet but these are bulky and hard to conceal, they are legal but cost anywhere from $900 to $1200.