Why I always carry a hand Ax !

308gun

Why I always carry a hand Ax !

Post by 308gun »

I carry a hand Ax right behind the drivers seat , for these uses say you are crossing a bridge and you go into the water or a flash flood puts you into a river , the Ax can be used to cut seat belts and break out window to get out , you may be upside down and only have seconds . Also you may run into a car jacker who gets his hand in your window , a good wack with the AX will stop car jacker. and a fast storm may trap you on road front and back . the Ax may be used to cut some of the down tree, you can also push a tree out of way with your car (sometimes if small) , I also carry a Bow saw (hand) or a good fold up saw(hand) to get some road cover out of your way. and the survival uses are endless. (firewood/shelter) etc. GOOD HUNTING 308gun 8) P.S. fast easy way to get fire wood in survival setting just jump up and down on old tree branches to get needed firewood with your boots , gets lots wood for burning fast !you may be in race to get warm . Even old wood under snow may not be wet on ground side...