These Boots Are Made For Walking

Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Post by Toepopper »

Walking is a legitimate form of transportation and when the fuel supply stops flowing and your stored gas reserves run out there will be only one mode of transportation and thats walking, pounding the ground with your feet while carrying a pack on your back. Therefore it is imperative that you have good hiking boots that fit properly so as not to cause blisters and they should be 8" boots so when you are crossing a stream they don't get pulled off your feet by the mud. You loose your low cut shoes in the mud and things will get difficult very quick. Shopping for good quality military surplus boots on the internet is a good place to start but those new military boots will cost you from $120 to $235 per pair depending on what kind you want. I have found a surplus supplier in the state of Missouri that sells slightly used military combat boots for $19.98 per pair and I ordered 2 pair. They arrived via UPS yesterday and these boots are in excellent condition and fit like a glove. They have the non skid Vibram soles and are made with desert tan leather and nylon uppers with 2 air vents in the side for air circulation. You can order these boots with no air vents also. This price is a great deal and saves me a couple hundred dollars plus these boots are already broke in and ready for walking. I have wiped down the insides with alcohol to disenfect any potential bacteria and removed the cushion inserts and replaced them with new ones I had. If interested you can look at the web site at http://www.armygear.net