Rush to show others how short time is.

308gun

Rush to show others how short time is.

Post by 308gun »

This is a vey important item , as we all know about the export bans on Russia (act of WAR) Russia, China, Brazil, South Africa etc. being members of BRICS are dumping the PETRO dollar , and will use any other paper money or Gold to buy/sell GAS/Oil this means the mother of all history (money CRASH ) will start this year... We must show all family and friends that it is OVER and the SHTF in late 2014....THIS puts us now in RUSH MODE ... get it done NOW or NEVER...another item Bill Gates has got control and BIG BIO-LAB to make secret Bio-weapons ,,, YES this is the Bill Gates (Microsoft) who said in PUBLIC at the U.N. we must lower the number of people by 80% and is giving Billions to the U.N. for BIRTH CONTOLS etc. and look to see what is now happening in Africa and we will see millions die !, We could also see the start of WORLD WAR 3 this year... THE RUSH IS on NOW! and people need to be told the sad truth....
Watchman
Foreman

Re: Rush to show others how short time is.

Post by Watchman »

I want to echo some of 308's thoughts and I'm saying this from a Biblical and a practical perspective. Time is short! Yesterday, as I was talking to my local 'precious metals' merchant, he was of the opinion that silver would (in short time) achieve historic highs. I began acquiring a little bit here and a little bit there about 9 years ago when it was selling for about $8 an ounce. It is now 23 dollars an ounce and some guerrilla economists predict (because it is used so much in electronic and medical manufacturing) that it will eventually hit about $1000 an ounce. As goes silver, as goes gold. As goes gold, as goes silver. Whatever you can do, do now. In an investment on another front, yesterday we were able to buy two-pound blocks of peppered bacon for $3.49 each when it normally sells for about $8.50. Into the freezer and maybe home-canned in time. Today we were able to buy 10 40-pound bags of composted cow manure for 0.75 each (US cows, thank you). My mindset is I am not giving up on this forum. The more people are prepared, the safer me and my family will be! :cowboy:
“Two is one, one is none”
side_job

Post by side_job »

I have been looking (kicking the tires) at silver for a while, I have been looking to pull the trigger and this is about as good a deal as I have found. For disclosure sake, I have bought from this group before but i have no other interest in them or compensation of any form. This looks to be a good fair price for a convenient sized bars.

http://www.apmex.com/product/72281/10-o ... unshine-v2
knobster

Post by knobster »

Unfortunately, as proven by the date this thread was posted, most people I talk to are now convinced that life will go on as usual. I've stopped trying to get them to prepare - they point to all the past times I warned them of the impending collapse and... yep, sun rose the next morning, electricity kept humming, water kept flowing. Heck, I was almost convinced of this at the end of September of 2015 when the month passed by without world-changing outcomes. I'm still preparing though. Still stocking up food, reloading ammo, buying old books, etc.
Watchman
Foreman

Post by Watchman »

One of my policies [always] has been to not get into religious discussions because there is no quicker way to divide people, other than politics of course.

However, it is my opinion that we are down to the wire and there is no other answer than that this is destined. In God's infinite wisdom He KNEW that at some point man's follies would overcome us. I call in mind a quote from the New American Bible (and it is equally relevant in all other versions):
Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.
The [Wash My Mouth] is already being spread by a quickened fan and we are in for it!

Speaking for myself, I will never stop, even at my advanced age.
308gun

Post by 308gun »

Well just want add look what is now going on in France, ISIS attacks etc. the people still will not believe it can or will happen here, listen to people talk its about the holidays , taking a trip, etc. BUT NOT HERE ! so we use the time wisely and do all the prep you can.. WE will never be PC. :coffee2:
Toepopper
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter
Patriot ⭐ Construction, Shelter

Post by Toepopper »

Next week I drive up to Seattle for the turkey dinner routine. I'm apprehensive about going for several reasons, one being the earfull of left wing Seattle-ese doublespeak I will get from my niece and nephew who have been conditioned by the colleges to conform to the bleeding heart mantra of progressive teachers and professors. Of course they think I'm as crazy as a loon for being prepared for any natural or man made calamity and living out in the boonies, away from the large population centers. They are just not going to listen to any common sense critical thinking and are members of the heard of sheeple walking around looking at the latest hand held techno toys, oblivious to whats going on around them. Most of the people of King County and Seattle believe Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread and their attitudes run opposite of mine so this adventure will be like going to a different country. :badday:
Watchman
Foreman

Post by Watchman »

Now all you have to do is figure out how you will handle it when the [Wash My Mouth] hits the fan and they appear on your doorstep.

:cowboy: