Think before you answer ?

308gun

Think before you answer ?

Post by 308gun »

We all get asked many questions in many different forms: I feel that we need to learn answer CAMO yes cover your answers : The point is to be safe and win: so getting a survey , or medical form , or questions when buying something etc. a police road block . Do you have a gun, hunt,reload,do you carry a weapon, do you have stress problems , JUST PLAY THE GAME and say no, to say none of your need to know puts up BIG RED FLAGS, and yes as a Christian this is correct ! Why? Because we are in a war and evil does not get beat by playing by their RULES: Why and where does it say we must play by their rules, they lie, scam, put up false fronts, WE need to survive first, think outside , live outside,the BOX always! I have answered no to my doctor, the VA and on surveys... going to a public range one time, it had a form to fill out and drop in the box on the way out , wanted name , address, phone no. etc.. We have a Bill of rights: the 5th. says you can not be made to talk or answer forms to be used by anyone... So now Please understand this is our GOD given right and duty also... :cowboy:
Watchman
Foreman

Re: Think before you answer ?

Post by Watchman »

308 is right! I always answer no. Two things come to mind. Once I had to call the electric company and they asked me what the last four of my SSN was and I told them, 'sorry, the SSN is not a means of identification and I do not have to respond.' They insisted and I insisted and finally they accepted my driver's license number which is sort of public information. The second instance was at the dentist one time. As I was filling the paperwork out it asked me if I had HIV or aids and I told the nurse that before I answer that (no) I wanted to know if the hygenicist or dentist had aids. That pissed them off but I said this care is two way. If yiou stick your hands into my mouth I want to know about your health.
“Two is one, one is none”