clothing options

bbj101

clothing options

Post by bbj101 »

For clothes to tuck away, I doubt anyone wants to pay $8 per pair of pants for new at wally world.. so here are a couple good options.

Here where we live there are all sorts of huge kids resales, my mom and I always raid these sales they have the most amazing deals and are gently used with lots of life left in them! Then there are church giveaways, 90% of them are free clothing. Its mainly for the needy but those who aren't in such need donate money so the church can buy formulas and food for the children. Then of course yard sales..

Just a thought..
fern
Patriot
Patriot

Re: clothing options

Post by fern »

And this is the time of year to hit the clearance racks at all stores. I went to KMart the other night and ended up coming home with a bag full of adults and children's gloves, hats, face masks, etc for $10. The adult gloves I bought were originally marked $29 each. They had kid's snowsuits and coats for under $10 and that was the Cars brand and such that were $55 before the holidays. I am going back and hitting the children's section next month when the super clearance starts to outfit all my grandkids for next winter.
“Laws are made for the weak more than the strong.” Ben Franklin
308gun

Re: clothing options

Post by 308gun »

Also at the end of each season the Good Will , gets lots of new clothes from the big stores like target. sample shirts $3.00 , pants $4.00 and coats $5 to $ 6. all new items...kids items go fast... call and ask what is the dates of new items ...
308gun

Re: clothing needs ?

Post by 308gun »

I read a report about prepping and it said one item most forget about is a store of extra clothing , and items like boots, shoes, even extra boot laces and blankets are very good items to have extra ... I have shopped around a little and see that if you go to back of the store find the clearance rack ... got extra jeans (lots of long wear item ) $4.00 ... you get my point .